The Concealed Hinge Jig takes the guesswork out of installing cabinet doors using concealed hinges. This economical, easy-to-use jig ensures accurate hinge alignment, so you can install doors that fit great and work well. Plus, the Concealed Hinge Jig works with an ordinary drill and the included carbide tipped bit.
The Concealed Hinge Jig allows you to drill cup holes for concealed cabinet door hinges (sometimes called “Euro hinges”) using just a drill. The jig positions an included carbide-tipped bit exactly at the proper position and offset, and drills to the perfect depth every time thanks to a depth stop collar. The jig is simple to use, and it ensures that you can mount cabinet doors that fit great and work properly.
- Includes forstner drills in different size for hinges hole.
- The concealed hinge jig is suitable for hinges hole sawing up to 35mm.
- Easy to use, helps installing cabinet doors using concealed hinges by yourself.
- High strength and hardness.
- Durable in use.
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Free in-store returns
- Genuine product guarantee
- Secure shopping guarantee