The Winter Wren is a favourite of backpackers, backpackers, and big-wall climbers alike. The zippered arm holes of the Wren series allow you to wear your bag like an uber-warm parka when you're perched and the two-way centre zip provides a convenient opening to remain tied in while you sleep.
Trips out of the tent in the wee hours of the morning are no longer a matter of necessity overcoming endurance; the Wren's draw cord bottom the bag can be opened up and easily slipped above the waist.
- Anti-pilling polar fleece inner lining for added sleep comfort and warmth.
- 2 x 200 gsm high loft hollow chamber polyester fibre to trap warm air providing superior insulation and heat retention
- Cocoon inspired hood with draw cord for a better night's sleep
- Rugged and secure auto-lock full length side zip for easy access with velcro closure to maintain zip position throughout the night
- Overlapping foot zip reduces any cold spots and the twin zipper head allows full adjustment of the foot zip from both sides to regulate body temperature
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Eziglide zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging
- Canvas duffle style carry bag with adjustable storage straps for quick access and easy pack away.
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Free in-store returns
- Genuine product guarantee
- Secure shopping guarantee