This Solar Battery Charge Controller automatically manages and regulates the voltage and current to the battery from the solar panel. It incorporates short-circuit, open-circuit, reverse polarity, and overload protection in order to ensure that the batteries are not overcharged and that power isn't discharged from the batteries to the solar panels during shaded or dark conditions and drain the batteries.
- This controller is designed for use only with 12V and 24V lead-acid batteries. It cannot be used with lithium-ion, nickel-cadmium or other battery types.
- Regulates the voltage from the solar panels going to the batteries.
- Built-in industrial master chip to control the charge and discharge process with adjustable parameters to prolong the battery life cycle and stabilize power to the load.
- 3-stage PWM charge management with short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, and reverse polarity protection.
- Dual USB outputs with 5V/2A maximum power (across both outputs) can charge mobile phones, tablets, and other USB-powered devices.
- LCD display with backlight function displays status and parameters.
- Easy to install and operate, suitable for home, industrial, commercial, remote, and portable solar energy systems.
- Models for !0A, 20A, 30A and 40A maximum input current
Over the past month we have had a very large demand. Due to this high demand please allow a total of 2-4 weeks for this product to arrive at your door.