Security surveillance systems consist of security cameras and a recorder. The cameras capture and record footage of particular areas for future reference in case of an unforeseen event. You can choose between IP, analogue and wireless systems based on your specific needs. Surveillance systems have become popular choices for homes and businesses because of their ability to deter intruders and capture suspicious activities.
- Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- 64/128-channel input
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile C, Profile Q, Profile A, Profile T
- Support 2-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HDMI at up to 4K(3840x2160) resolution
- HDMI1, HDMI2 and VGA independent outputs provided
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- Redundant power supply optional
- 2 decoding cards optional, up to 12-ch HDMI
- Support HDD hot swap with RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 storage scheme configurable
- 16 SATA HDDs, up to 10TB for each HDD
- Support 2 miniSAS Interfaces
- Support 12V power output
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected.
Over the past month we have had a very large demand. Due to this high demand please allow a total of 2-4 weeks for this product to arrive at your door.