I was going to do a DIY leather wrapped steering wheel on my Land Cruiser, and seem to have gotten carried away. As I was working on the steering wheel, I came across an issue of The Heritage Post.
It's a good looking magazine out of Germany that covers plenty of vintage and new pieces in clothing, cars, bikes, watches and all kinds of interesting old stuff. In the issue was a vintage Land Rover that was nearly covered with sewn-in leather – seats, door panels, headrests, visors, steering wheel and more. Needless to say, it sent me down a path.
- DIY steering wheel cover, comfortable grip, feels and looks good
- Wrap it around the steering wheel, sew it up with the attached needle and thread
- Designed with tiny holes on its surface, soft anti-slip lining underneath
- Offers great protection while creating wonderful enjoyment of DIY work
- Suit for steering wheel: 14.96 inch/ 38cm diameter
- Cover Width: Approx. 4 inch / 10.3 cm
- Material: PU leather
- Color: Black + Red
Over the past month we have had a very large demand. Due to this high demand please allow a total of 2-4 weeks for this product to arrive at your door.