You know that proper temperature and humidity are important to your health and belongings. But who has time for constant monitoring of conditions in the places they matter most, like refrigerators, guitar cases, humidors, attics, basements and crawlspaces.
- Offers FCC, CE, and IC certified radio for multi band operation at 2.4GHz and Sub-1 GHz empowering the developer with simultaneous operation across multiple wireless stacks (Bluetooth® Low Energy, Sub-1 GHz, Thread, Zigbee®, and 802.15.4)
- Supports IEEE 802.15.4g, IPv6-enabled smart objects (6LoWPAN), Wireless M-Bus, MIOTY® technology and proprietary systems, including the TI 15.4-Stack (Sub-1 GHz)
- Showcases four on board low power sensors: ambient light (OPT3001), temp & humidity (HDC2080), hall effect (DRV5032), accelerometer
- Operates off AAA batteries with option for lower power applications by mounting a coin cell battery holder and running off a CR2032
- Compatible with TI BoosterPack Ecosystem and many more hardware components to expand on features to fit your design
- Supported by SimpleLink Starter mobile app available on both iOS and android
- Provides intuitive configuration with SysConfig
- Showcases the Integrated Passive Component (IPC) specifically designed to operate with CC1352R MCU allowing design simplification reducing RF passive component count from 23 to 3
Over the past month we have had a very large demand. Due to this high demand please allow a total of 2-4 weeks for this product to arrive at your door.