Use the included micro USB cable (iPhone users can opt to add an Apple Lightning Adapter), or any standard charging cable, to connect the PowerJump to your phone. Then simply press the power button and charging will begin. The same micro USB cable can be used to recharge the PowerJump when its battery is depleted. The LED lights on the side of the charger indicate the battery level.
- 3 USB ports charging station of a family. No need to queue with big power, it is safer to multi- device charging at the same time.
- Digital display charging, visible security. Real- time monitoring of your charging, use safer and more secure
- Alternately display current/ voltage to control device charging status.
- Strong chip, better understand the equipment charging needs. Intelligent charging solution, self- adapting, equipment required, charging fast and stable
- Widely applicable, Voltage standard is 110- 220V, frequency range is 50- 60Hz, meet the power supply needs of different countries.
Over the past month we have had a very large demand. Due to this high demand please allow a total of 2-4 weeks for this product to arrive at your door.