A convenient and portable breast pump made from durable silicone
Easily collect every drop! The silicone breast pump makes it easy to collect breast milk while nursing, or on the go. Just suction it to your breast and watch the liquid gold flow. No cords, batteries or assembly required, making it the perfect addition to your breastfeeding toolkit.
And Free – Time Saving – No Waste
Milk bar's manual breast pump works by attaching itself to the breast using its own natural suction. This allows you to nurse on one breast, while simultaneously collecting let down on the other breast, saving you time. Best of all it's hands free, allowing you the option to multitask while collecting every drop of what would otherwise be wasted.
Effortless - Convenient – Portable - Durable
No cords, no wires, no batteries, and no electric parts, just 100% durable food grade silicone that is super strong and compact. Fits easily into a handbag and is super light, making it super easy to take anywhere.
Comfortable - Quiet – Produces Results
The soft silicone is extremely comfortable, painless and relaxing to use. There is no motor or moving parts, using this pump is completely silent. The natural breast feeding environment that this pump imitates by being comfortable, relaxing and quiet means that you are able to express and collect more milk.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Perfect for traveling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with all Hakka wild neck bottles.
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Size: 5 oz (150 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available the Hakka website to purchase caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
No bleach based agents.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication.
Results can vary as each woman and her supply are unique.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping & delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Quisque convallis marius odio sed aliquet. Denean de rutrum ante. Sed sed massa laoreet finibus sem at interdum nisi. Morbi porttitor lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor miaculis
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis
- Divamus sit amet purus justo
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere