These wonderful tools and toys can help you with a long list of dog-training and -management challenges, including boredom-busting, excessively fast eating, high-energy consumption, building mental skills, counter-conditioning, redirecting inappropriate behaviour, and much more.
Then one day Jean Donaldson dog trainer, founder of the Academy for Dog Trainers, and book author extraordinaire, suggested stuffing treats in the Kong’s hollow interior in order to entertain otherwise bored dogs.
- Two hollow ball holder design can effectively prevent the ball rolling everywhere.
- Back belt is convenient to carry out.
- Shoot the ball out to let dog get the ball back. Interesting game good for dog’s mind and physical training.
- Easy to operate: the food will fly out from the gun when you push the trigger.
- Durable: the pet catapult is high-quality and is not easy to damage.
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Free in-store returns
- Genuine product guarantee
- Secure shopping guarantee