Infrared cameras are able to detect this thermal radiation and trace the outline of the entity that emits it. So, this means that your home’s infrared security cameras will be able to detect the outline of anyone moving around your home, even at night. The result will be accurate thermal images, created by your infrared cameras’ high-tech image capture technology. Infrared cameras don’t use flash to carry out night-time thermal imaging. This means your infrared security cameras form a subtle but effective part of your home’s security system.
- At night the camera switches to recording in black and white, and can capture footage at a distance of up to 30 meters (98 feet)
- An IP67 weather resistant, makes this camera an excellent fit for outdoor applications
- It can have up to two streams going at once.
Over the past month we have had a very large demand. Due to this high demand please allow a total of 2-4 weeks for this product to arrive at your door.
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Free in-store returns
- Genuine product guarantee
- Secure shopping guarantee