The hollow edge is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce friction and drag. This knife allows cooks to effortlessly prep a wide array of fresh produce, including starchy vegetables like potatoes, which tend to stick to a knife’s blade.
Paring knife is ideal for detailed tasks like trimming, peeling, mincing and creating garnishes. For anyone enjoying healthy meals at home, use this set for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Not recommended for frozen or hard foods.
- Ergonomic handle a combination of Neoprene for comfort and polypropylene for durability.
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety. Protective finger guard.
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care.
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge.
- One-piece high-carbon, stain-resistant Japanese steel.