The LoRa OpenWrt IoT Gateway LG01 is an open source single channel LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via The Web
- Software upgradeable via the network
- Built-in web server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Support WiFi AP, Client or Ad-Hoc(Mesh) mode
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, 3G or 4G
- Failsafe design provides robustly system
- Arduino IDE compatible. Easy to program.
- LoRa band available at 433/868/915/920 Mhz
- Max range in LoRa : 5 ~ 10km
Over the past month we have had a very large demand. Due to this high demand please allow a total of 2-4 weeks for this product to arrive at your door.
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Free in-store returns
- Genuine product guarantee
- Secure shopping guarantee