Breathe Naturally Underwater With No Restrictions!
Breathe freely through your nose or mouth! This amazing full face snorkel mask allows you to swim underwater without a mouthpiece or bulky equipment! All you have to do is slip it on and swim! You'll be able to see all the amazing things that live underwater!
- 2-Way Respiration System: The Sea Snorkel™ Mask lets you breathe fresh air with each breath,
- The exhaled CO2 is fed through a separate channel!
- Full 180° View: This mask allows you to see EVERYTHING while underwater!
- Anti-Fog Poly-carbonate Glass: Made with shatter-proof Plexiglas, this snorkel mask will never fog up on you!
- Two Sizes Available: Straps are easy to adjust so that most head sizes and shapes are accommodated
- Water barrier – the masks seal around your entire face, which decreases the chance of water getting into the mask when you smile. The rear strap holds the mask in place on your head, allowing you to move freely and take one wind and waves without losing the mask.
- Natural Breathing – While using a full face mask you can inhale and exhale through either your nose or mouth. The natural breathing helps keep you calmer and more relaxed in the water. The absence of a mouth piece, also make extended snorkeling more comfortable, allowing you to snorkel longer.
It includes an adjustable elastic ribbon which is convenient and comfortable to wear. You no longer need to worry about pulling your hair when putting on a snorkeling mask.
Our covered top and floating ball design will stop water from getting into your mask and prevents any gagging. This innovative design features a separate breathing chamber that creates airflow away from your main viewing visor that helps eliminates fogging.
Reduce storage space to take on a trip (Included drawstring bag). Removable camera mount hardware is included so you will be able to record any underwater footage hands-free.
Is snorkeling uncomfortable for you? Do you hate breathing through a tube in your mouth?
This is an innovative snorkelling mask (surface snorkelling) enabling you to SEE and BREATHE UNDERWATER just like on DRY LAND! Discovery of the underwater world becomes even more accessible.
See and breathe underwater as easily as you would on land.
The main obstacle to snorkeling is the difficulty in breathing underwater with a snorkel. Indeed, breathing through your mouth is unnatural, and the snorkel mouthpiece is sometimes considered too intrusive, uncomfortable and unhygienic.
For breathing underwater as easily and naturally as you would on land with your nose and mouth.
Thanks to its large size, this innovative mask also offers users an unobstructed 180° field of vision, and is prevented from fogging up by a double air-flow system that is identical to the system used in domestic extraction fans.
To ensure that water does not enter via the snorkel, the our mask is equipped with a mechanism that plugs the top of the snorkel when immersed in water.
Furthermore, the top of the snorkel is highly visible in order to avoid any collisions on the surface.
- Easy Breathe: This full face snorkel mask makes breathe underwater via nose and mouth as easy and natural as you do on land
- Top Dry System: this full face diving mask prevents water entry when submerged.soft safe silicone seal around face, leakage can be drained off by the drain valve via lift head
- Anti-fogging: this full face swimming mask has different chambers for inspiratory and expiratory to prevent breathe fog from messing up vision field
- Seaview 180: this full face snorkeling mask has wide and clear window with 180 degrees of vision field to make you have a great clear panoramic view.Easily and clearly see what's around you in water
- Elastic fabric strap: this full face snorkel mask has adjustable and comfortable elastic fabric strap,easily pull on face,won't pull hair
How to Use and Remove Mask:
- Put snorkel mask on and place head in water for ensuring no water entering into the mask.
- Breathe naturally when the dry top is above water.
- Remove the mask by placing your finger into the gap between the mask and your jaw, then push the mask upwards over your face.
GET THE RIGHT FIT.
BE SAFE, HAVE FUN!We’ve been producing and selling full-face snorkel masks longer than most brands. We understand the nuances in manufacturing, materials and testing required to produce the best possible product. The Seaview 180° design is deliberate. There is a reason behind every decision we make. The mask we sell has the best user experience in mind. We’ve tested the rest, and the Seaview 180° is the standard!
- Full-face masks can provide a wonderful surface snorkeling experience. Its design is meant for casual surface snorkeling.
- Strenuous swimming while wearing any type of snorkel, including full face designs, is not recommended.
- Use traditional dive masks for freediving. For rigorous swimming, use swim goggles.
- Be sure to take regular breaks while snorkeling.
- Follow the buddy rule: never snorkel alone.
- Original tags still attached
- In the original packaging
Any shipping fees on the original order are final and will not be refunded. In addition, if the price of a product changes within 7 days of your purchase we are happy to price match for you. Your online shopping experience shouldn’t come with regrets, we hope this policy can provide peace of mind with your purchase. In addition, we offer a 7 day price adjustment guarantee.