This is the most common medical condition for which a dog may need a dog wheelchair. This is the second most common condition for which dogs need a wheelchair. It generally starts off with knuckling of one hind paw, leading to both paws, and a swaying gait in the rear, very often with legs crossing. Here at Best Friend Mobility we believe that each dog is an individual and that as such will have individual needs habits mannerisms and a stance thats all its own.
Our patented orthopaedic surgeon-designed dog wheelchairs come in few sizes and are fully height length and width adjustable for maximum comfort and ease of use. Selecting a dog wheelchair in Best Friend Mobility is easy.
- Easy to assemble and disassembly, easy to carry and store.
- Specially designed for pets, provide walking aid for dogs and cats with injured or paralyzed hind legs.
- Customers need to assemble their own, easy to disassemble and assemble, convenient to store and car
- The frame made of quality aluminium alloy material, high strength, anti-deformation, anti-rust, durble.
- With the buckle on thestrap , convenient to hook the traction rope, easy to use.
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Free in-store returns
- Genuine product guarantee
- Secure shopping guarantee