Mini Detector adopts infrared thermometric technology to measure the temperature of forehead, wrist or other body surface within a second when people walk close, and alarm if over the set temperature value to indicate the high body temperature for further inspection.
It can be used in schools, hospitals, shopping malls, prisons, courts, enterprises, government agencies, stations, ports, exhibition halls, conference centers, concerts and other important places. It can control the entry of people with physical fever into public places and prevent the outbreak of infectious diseases.
- Health Canada Approved
- Takes your measurement in 1 Second The innovative infrared technology allows measurement of ear temperature in only 1 second.
- Multiple Reading Recall Users will be able to recall the last 30 readings when entering the recall mode, enabling efficient tracking of temperature variations.
- Fever Alarm 10 short beeps and a red LCD back-light alerts the patient that he/she may have a temperature above 37.5°C / 99.5°F.
- Illuminated Probe This thermometer includes a probe LED light which enables the user to find the correct ear position in the dark. The probe will illuminate for approximately 10 seconds when the thermometer is turned ON.
- “Clean Me” Technology After each temperature measurement “clean me” will flash on the LCD to remind users to clean the probe.
- Accurate and Reliable The unique probe assembly construction incorporates an advanced infrared sensor, ensuring that each measurement is accurate and reliable.
Over the past month we have had a very large demand. Due to this high demand please allow a total of 2-4 weeks for this product to arrive at your door.
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Free in-store returns
- Genuine product guarantee
- Secure shopping guarantee