This set of two knives from the Kai Shun Premier collection features two of the most versatile knives in any chefs collection. The 18cm santoku knife has an almost straight edge, making it ideal for slicing, dicing, chopping vegetables, and mincing herbs. The slender utility knife is perfect for on and off-board work, from carving small joints of meat to preparing vegetables.
The result is a line of knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold. The Shun Classic line also offers you the widest assortment of both traditional culinary blade shapes and cutting-edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task.
- Signature craftsmanship: Meticulously crafted in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection using state of the art technology coupled with hand finishing as well as proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality: Blades are forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen.
- Durable design: Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to a perfect hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale. This results in a hard, wickedly sharp blade that retains an edge for longer and is both highly corrosion resistant and elastic.
- Superior performance: Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, resulting in comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety.
- Lifetime Warranty: Every Lamson product comes with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- Free in-store returns
- Genuine product guarantee
- Secure shopping guarantee