This is made for Mummies, Daddies and Nannies Baby Feeding made easy and simple, you will enjoy this freedom of feeding and relaxing! Our new Baby feeding bottle holder has a free rotatable strap leash fixing and is anti- slippery.
- Hands Free System – Great for travelling and busy moms or dad who might need a free hand. Convenient for feeding while baby is in an infant carrier, baby swing or car seat. Simple hands free starter kit feeds babies in an upright position and is easily washed by hand or with a brush.
- HomeHarmony – Our products are ideal for providing parents products they can trust.
- Loved by babies & mother – Bottle holder for toddlers and babies is the perfect solution to bottle throwing and makes bottle feeding easy!
- Suitable For – Infants from 1 to 18 months and for parents who is looking to have more time
- 100% Safe – This product is made of high quality environmentally friendly BPA free plastic. It can be rotated 360 degrees, bent at will, and is durable.
It's perfect for parents who bottle feed with pumped breast milk or formula. Nursing moms have a free hand; now bottle-feeding parents can too!
It is a free hand bottle holder designed to enhance the feeding time for you, your baby and your family.
Feeding your baby doesn't have to prevent you from having a meal as a family. No longer do you need to switch the baby between parents and eat a cold dinner.
The unit helps include older siblings in feeding time as well! Use your free hand to massage the baby, or give a sibling an extra snuggle.
Pediatricians recommend reading to infants and this hands-free unit helps make the reading time easier!
This unit allows amputees as well as those who have lost the use of an arm to more easily feed their baby.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Rolls up neatly for easy storage or transport.
- Lightweight, even with a full bottle. Soft and flexible for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Help keep your baby in an upright feeding position and keeps the bottle at a stable, consistent angle.
- Ergonomically designed with no buckles, clips or straps.
- Fits any baby bottle!
Helps caregivers with:
- Chronic pain
- Limited Use of Hands
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping & delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Quisque convallis marius odio sed aliquet. Denean de rutrum ante. Sed sed massa laoreet finibus sem at interdum nisi. Morbi porttitor lobortis.
- Comodous in tempor miaculis
- Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis
- Divamus sit amet purus justo
- Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere